I looking for disaster drawer found a few years ago an old model Airfix a Bristol Blenheim a scale 1/72, which was painted with a brush in my early modalism, looking good has a very nice silhouette that resembles an old English lady of those times, for I have decided to restore good, but lacks the propellers and landing gear are pureed will try to come to fruition.
The model in question is the:
Brief history of Bristol Bleihem:
El Bristol Blenheim It was a light bomber British manufacturing, designed and built by Bristol and widely used in the early days of World War II. Later it was used successfully as long-range fighter and night. He was the first British aircraft built entirely of metal.
Searching the box decals decals also found the model for the second version of Free France.
Since I have no instructions to fix the decals the Internet and look for "Voilà" here are:
I used transparent Evergreen two circles, for each engine and axles of them I created with plastic.
To make the circles I used a circular cutting tool.
Tamiya gray primer give a pass to the entire apparatus, before that I have protected the crystals with the viscous liquid "Maskol".
I tried circles in Bristol to see that this and in my opinion looks good.
Now when paneling comes the black bomber with Tamiya XF-1.
With the dry paneling we choose the colors for the model and camouflage, Scheme of Free France squad used a hue distinguishes the British air forces, colors to use are, XF-60 and XF-68, started painting the entire apparatus with the XF-60.
Once dry clay, formed the template for camouflage scheme and proceed to the next color paint with the XF-68 (Brown), before this return to paneling with XF-1 as the next layer of paint disappear completely.
Let it dry a few hours and proceed to remove the clay, if we see something blurred contours Camouflage, we can strengthen the color with the airbrush. This is the result:Now it mask the model to paint the bottom of the airplane with blue sky Tamiya XF-23.
Once they have done their work these liquids step to a bygone gloss clear lacquer to protect the decals, unify colors and tones, and prepare for washing.
After a few hours of drying I gave her a wash in black from Flory Models. I assembled the pieces and the base to see how it is coming along.